NBA players that surprised me at the start of the season


Today we are going to talk about players that surprised me at the start of this season. First of all we will start with Cam Thomas. He is a bench player for the nets that got drafted about 2 years ago. I knew he could score the ball but now since this season has started it shows that he is a pure scorer and every time he has got good minutes in the rotation he has always produced. In 3 games he has scored 30 points in all of them. The next player we will talk about is Zion Williams. He has been battling injuries since he got to the league a couple years ago but this year you can see he came to play no games. I say this because you can’t see that his body has changed drastically and he has gotten stronger. He’s not really a surprise because when he plays he always dominates but what he did in the off season really surprised me. The last player I will talk about is Victor Wembanyama. Personally, this summer I didn’t think he was that good and I still have my doubts about him sometimes. His summer campaign wasn’t the best, it was like he had all this hype around his name and he wasn’t living up to it at the moment. To stay off this season Wemby is proving me wrong it just seems like he’s making it look so easy even though that's not the case. I didn’t think he would succeed in the league but as we see nobody has an answer for him.

Comments

  1. It's always exciting to see players surprise us with their skills and performance. Cam Thomas seems to have really stepped up his game this season, proving himself as a pure scorer. And it's great to hear that Zion Williamson has come back stronger after battling injuries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts