Skims Partnership with the NBA


The NBA has partnered with Kim Kardashian and the  brand skims for underwear. I think this is really big for Kim. She has produced good women's clothes and now she upgraded to something for men so I know this will definitely bring more money to her brand. This brand is big in today's society so I see why the NBA would partner with skims. Almost every woman I know has some type of skims piece in their closet so I know it has to be a good brand. This brand has been estimated at 4 billion dollars without the NBA so just imagine how much it’s going to go up now since the league has partnered with them. Skims has NBA players already rocking their brand like shai gilgeous-alexander. He’s in his 20s so him wearing skims underwear will definitely help them to get more revenue because if shai can wear them we know younger kids will follow suit. Adam Silver has also been wearing underwear and he has made some comments on it. When they interviewed him about the partnership he said he was wearing them as they were speaking and they were pretty comfortable. Ago this was a great move for the NBA because this will bring more people together in fashion terms with the skims underwear. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for skims in the NBA and I will definitely be getting a pair. Some people think men should even think about wearing but I disagree I think these underwear will be the future of what we will wear under our pants.

Comments

Popular Posts